Garage is mainly divided into remote control, induction, electric and manual, and Garage door remote control on sales is a device that remotely controls the opening and closing of garage doors. Generally speaking, Garage door remote control on sales usually uses the radio remote control in the remote control instead of the infrared remote control, because compared with the infrared remote control commonly used in home appliances, the radio remote control has the following advantages. So what are the factors that affect Garage door remote control on sales? Let's have a simple understanding together!
1. Transmitting power: if the transmitting power is large, the distance will be long, but the power consumption is large and it is easy to cause interference;
2. Receiving sensitivity: The receiving sensitivity of the receiver is improved, and the remote control distance is increased, but it is easy to be disturbed and cause misoperation or loss of control;
3. Antenna: Linear antennas are used, and they are parallel to each other. The remote control distance is long, but it occupies a large space. Extending and straightening the antenna during use can increase the remote control distance;
4. Height: The higher the antenna, the farther the remote control distance is, but it is limited by objective conditions;
5. Blocking: The wireless remote control used uses the UHF frequency band specified by the state. Its propagation characteristics are similar to those of light, with straight line propagation and small diffraction. If there is a wall between the transmitter and the receiver, the remote control distance will be greatly reduced. If it is a steel bar Concrete walls are even more affected due to the absorption of electric waves by conductors.
The above is a brief introduction to the knowledge of factors affecting Garage door remote control on sales.