Garage Door Remote Replacement
Sliding gate opener receiver
Remote Control Duplicator JH-TX278
Infrared Beam Sensor for Roller Shutter Garage Door - Photocell - NC or NO
Garage Door Remote Control Parts
1.Door lock (press button“lock” once)
2.Door unlock (press button “unlock” once)
3.Raise window output
4. Remote trunk release
5. Electric and pneumatic door locks
(Factory default setting is electric door lock)
7. Program transmitter
Rated voltage: 12V
Rated current: 10mA
Product weight: Approx. 28g
Corresponding frequency: 433MHz
Modulation: ASK (amplitude modulation)
How to deal with the situation where some of the keys can control, the rest cannot control
You can use clear and restore operation, the specific operation is as follows:
1. Clear code;
2. After clearing code, copy the unsuccessful key again, and there is no need to copy the rest buttons;
3. Clear the code again;
4. Restore code; at this time, the original keys that were not successfully copied are now covered by new codes, and the original keys that were successfully copied are now retained. If there is no copy after the second copy of the keys, repeat the above steps again and again until all keys are successfully copied.
1. Select the remote control of the prerequisite: the original remote control function is normal, remote control chip is the same or compatible, remote control operating frequency the same.
2. The remote control can only copy the fixed code, learn the code chip and part of the single-chip remote control (can copy the chip model see copyable chip type).
3. Two-way remote control, rolling code remote control, single-chip encryption program remote control cannot be copied. Such as HCS200, HCS201, HCS300, HCS301 and so on.
4. Before copying the remote control, make sure that the existing code on the remote control has been cleared and check that the code is cleared successfully. Otherwise, it cannot be copied.
5. Please ensure that your remote control has enough power, the distance between the two remote control the better.
6. If the copy distance is too close to the switch at different angles to copy. Press and hold the button on the original remote control to send the signal completely normal, and then press the button on the remote control to ensure that the function is completely copied.