The high-quality rolling shutter remote control is a door that is connected in series with multiple "joint" movable door pieces, and in a fixed slideway, the door can be opened and closed by turning the scroll above the door as the center. It is suitable for public places or residences such as commercial facades, garages, shopping malls, hospitals, factories and mines. In particular, the door opening is large, and it is inconvenient to install the ground door body, which is convenient and quick to open. Such as for garage doors, shopping malls fire shutter doors hangar doors.
The main factors that affect the distance of the wireless high-quality roller shutter remote control are as follows:
1. High-quality rolling shutter remote control transmission power: if the transmission power is large, the distance will be long, but the power consumption is large and it is easy to cause interference;
2. Receiving sensitivity: The receiving sensitivity of the receiver is improved, and the remote control distance is increased, but it is easy to be disturbed and cause misoperation or loss of control;
3. High-quality rolling shutter remote control antenna: straight-line antennas are used, and they are parallel to each other. The remote control distance is long, but it occupies a large space. Extending and straightening the antenna during use can increase the remote control distance;
4. Height: The higher the antenna, the farther the remote control distance is, but it is limited by objective conditions;
5. High-quality rolling shutter remote control blocking: The currently used wireless remote control uses the UHF frequency band specified by the state, and its propagation characteristics are similar to light, straight line propagation, and small diffraction.